Hotel Caprice, 3 star hotel in Rome. “Dolce vita style” between via Veneto and Piazza di Spagna Try taking a step back in time and imagining yourself in the middle of a Fellini film set.
The Hotel is close to Via Veneto and just two minutes away from Piazza di Spagna and the Spanish Steps, the location of the Hotel Caprice is truly strategic for a wonderful holiday in the Eternal City. Thanks to its dominant position in the historic city centre, the hotel has the advantage of being well connected to all the main sights and attractions, which can be reached, on foot, via a maze of narrow streets, staircases and scenic routes, or through the beautiful green expanse of Villa Borghese.
- From the GRA (Rome Ring Road) follow the signs for Via Salariaù
- Continue at Via Salaria
- drive to Largo Federico Fellini and continue along Via Vittorio Veneto
- turn right into Via Liguria
All express and Eurostar trains from Florence, Milan and Naples, and the other major Italian cities, stop at Roma Termini station, which means that the Hotel Caprice’s central location is ideal if you’re travelling by train.
- Take the underground Line A from Termini in the direction of Battistini
- alight at Barberini or the next stop, Piazza di Spagna
- walk up Via Veneto
- turn left at the US Embassy into Via Liguria 38
- From Ciampino there is a shuttle bus to the city centre, arriving in Via Marsala
- From Fiumicino there is an airport train service to Roma Termini station
- the hotel is at Via Liguria 38